Features of Fujitsu Low Self Discharge batteries
- Manufactured in Japan by FDK Twicell Co. Ltd, the sole manufacturer of NiMH LSD batteries in Japan.
- Featuring Twicell's world's first invention of Low Self Discharge (LSD) NiMH technology: high capacity NiMH batteries with superior charge retention makes Fujitsu LSD batteries ideal for virtually all situations where alkaline or lithium AA / AAA size batteries are currently used.
- Up to 4.5 times more powerful than equivalent size alkaline batteries when used in high power consumption devices. Ideal for battery powered toys and digital cameras.
- Factory pre-charged with solar energy and ready to use straight from the pack.
- Recharges up to 1800 times! You'll use hundreds of alkaline batteries just to match the overall life and performance of Fujitsu LSD batteries.
- Up to 70% charge remaining after 5 years. Low self discharge means Fujitsu batteries are still ready for use even after long periods of storage.
- Environmentally friendly - Fujitsu LSD batteries and packaging are completely recyclable.
- Made in Japan.
- Rechargeable on most standard & fast chargers designed for NiMH batteries.
Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMh)
Battery mAh Capacity:
Battery Recharge Type:
Low Self-Discharge (LSD)
No posts found