- Eneloop technology: extra high capacity NiMH batteries ideal for devices with high power consumption such as digital cameras.
- Pre-charged and ready to use straight from the pack.
- Recharges up to 500 times. You'll use hundreds of alkaline batteries just to match the overall life and performance of Eneloop batteries.
- Low self discharge means eneloop batteries are still ready for use even after long periods of storage - up to 85% after 1 year!
- Environmentally friendly - Eneloop batteries and packaging are completely recyclable.
- Rechargeable on most standard & fast chargers designed for NiMH batteries.
- Made in Japan.
Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMh)
Battery mAh Capacity:
Battery Recharge Type:
Low Self-Discharge (LSD)
No posts found