Vapex Instant batteries are the latest in battery technology while they have lower capacity they have slower self discharge allowing longer shelf life and can be used straight off the shelf. They retain 80% of their capacity after 6 months and 70% after 12 months compared to standard Ni-MH rechargeable batteries that lose 1% capacity per day. So after 1 month on the shelf regular high capacity 10000mAh batteries will be down to 8000mAh anyway. They are guaranteed to work as well as Sanyo Eneloop batteries.
- Brand new in sealed 1 piece blister pack.
- High 8000 mAh capacity.
- Voltage 1.2V.
- Environmentally friendly. No Mercury, Cadmium or Lead.
- Saves Money. Cost less than 1c per charge cycle.
- Recharge up to 1000 times.
- No Memory effect - No need to fully discharge.
- Suitable for all high drain devices such as cameras, MP3 players, CD players, walkmans, radios, torches, flashlights, toys, remote control cars or indeed any device that uses standard D size batteries.
- Also suitable for low drain devices that are used infrequently such as remote controls and transistor radios.
Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMh)
Battery mAh Capacity:
Battery Recharge Type:
Low Self-Discharge (LSD)
No posts found